Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladybug Costume Makeup Help!?

Im going to be a ladybug for Halloween this year.





This is the link to the costume http://partycity.com/cgi-bin/parties/cos鈥?/a>








I need to know what color eyeshadow i should use! I have light skin and hazel eyes.





I also have freckles but should i make three little black dots on my cheeks?





And, how do you apply eyeliner to where it looks like you are barely wearing it?





I have brown hair, barely at my shoulders. How should i style my hair?





Also any other extras that would make this outfit look really cute please tell! Ladybug Costume Makeup Help!?
the color eyeshadow i think think would be better red and idk about eyeliner u shouldnt do anyhting about ur freckles u should leave it how it is or make a tiny hump in the front and wen i say tiny i mean like flat! and u should probably use flats (the shoes) for this (black) and some berettes and stuff for ur hair!!Ladybug Costume Makeup Help!?
u cud try dis i used it last year





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdRWvs4S4ug%26amp;feature=related





luv the moon x
black eyeliner and red eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration