Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beginner's Makeup Help?

I'm an 17 year old male. My sister and her friend have decided that I should learn to do my own makeup and start wearing it. They want me to look femmy and they expect me to pay for it. I need to know how to do basic feminine makeup and I need to buy basic makeup. Any tips on how to learn and what to buy. Before you suggest I don't do it. They have me stuck.





I need pretty much everything. Is there a cheap way to buy everything at once online? I really don't want to go into a store to buy makeup.Beginner's Makeup Help?
Ok... the basics you would probably need to know would be about different makeup products, foundation, concealer, eyeliner etc. and how to apply. If you just want to learn about the basics it should be easy, just ask who evers at the counter when your buying the makeup. But if you plan on learing alot about makeup then I think you should try classes. Or you could just ask your sister or a friend to help you out.Beginner's Makeup Help?
go to elf.com. everything there is one dollar, except for the mineral products and professional brushes. they work pretty well, and even though the shipping is kind of alot, any purchase over 75 dollars has free shipping. the key to feminine mascara is full lips and lashes, and clear, hair free face. also blush on the apples is very feminine.
Try ebay or sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration