Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any Prom Eye Makeup Help!!!!?

I'm doing my cousins makeup for prom and need some suggestions...


She's fair skinned but has a tan right now (for prom)


Has dark brown eyes


Brown hair


Her Dress Is Yellow.





Of course I want a dramatic Look but I tried doing a smoky eye with grays and darker in the crease but it looked like it would be too overpowering with her dress.





What should I do? Any color suggestions? I want to stay away from yellow eyeshadow cause, well, I'm pretty sure yellow would look hideous on anyone.Any Prom Eye Makeup Help!!!!?
i would try doing black mascara (2 coats on top lashes, one on bottom) with a brown eyeshadow on the outer corner or her eyelids, and a light pink shimmery eyeshadow on the inner corner of eyesAny Prom Eye Makeup Help!!!!?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsEegs3xr鈥?/a>





This would look GREAT for prom. Links to what she used is on the right side bar.
Well blue and green colors look GREAT for brown eyes. or like a cool neon pink with some black eyeliner a cool blush and a touch or mascara. maybe jewerly loooks cool to. btw neon and 80s is kinda the style now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration