Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need makeup help!!!!!! What make up would look good on me????

I am 14 My skin color is about the color of Ashley Tisdale's


http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c95/OnlyOne4fun/Alice/lop/Model/pat390.jpg


and my face is about the same shape as hers too


my eyes are hazel green http://arania.kamiki.net/Ethan/Resources/Ethan%20Hazel%20Eyes.jpg





My hair color is naturlly dark blonde like this http://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads/Ashley-Tisdale.jpg but i want to dye it chocolate brown with some lighter brown highlights......when the blonde start to show i'll dye it again





I have a pretty thin top lip kinda like ashley and I would like it to be a bit bigger


want makeup would be good? eye liner? eye shadow? what color? would chocolate brown hair look good? ...................... please help me!!!!I need makeup help!!!!!! What make up would look good on me????
Lets work with what you've already got - don't want to create to much maintenance too young! what a pain!


I think all that you have is fine- here's some tips to make the best of what your got and get the look happening for you!


Thin Lip remedy- line your lips with nude or natural colours, apply lip glosses, tinted glosses, and some that may have sparkle flicks in them ( this will make them appear fuller and larger light colours are better to achieve this.)


Be careful dying your hair too dark as this can make you looked 'washed ' out' too pale and or sick'


If you do go dark greens, smokey blues, warm pink / oranges will work great. ( hf mineral makeup ' smokey blue and rainforest eye shadows can be worn wet or dry and looks beautiful on the colourings you either already have or even if you dye your hair!


Green eye liner will look fab too.


Coat you eye lashes with mascara 2-3 x.


depending on the size of your eye dark brown eye liner will look good too ( save for night) If you have a sml eye do not line your eye liner all the way.


if your eye s are large in size you can just dont go too thick toward the centre and inner corner.


A warm pink blush - lightly dusted over the apples of your checks and a hint on the sides will look fresh and very very pretty. hf mineral makeup colour 503 light primrose!


HIghlight the tops of your check bones with a highlighter.


Use this same highlighter to highlight your brow bone this will open up your eye area .


When dying your hair think about your eye brows???


Don't DYE THEM but how dramatic will the difference be in colour to your new brown head of hair colour?


good luck!I need makeup help!!!!!! What make up would look good on me????
stop by any cosmetic storein the mall and some will make your face up for free if its during the week, then you can see what you like and what you dont....i hiope my daughter doesnt want to wear make-up at 14 but, good luck
tans/beiges and golds, thick black mascara too





http://buzz.teenfreeway.com/z/2/CD673





click the above link for a free makeup bag!
try dark purples or light golds :) and try a dark lipstick with a brighter shiny lipgloss : )
Try it out , i'm sure you'll be gorgeous~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
domain name registration